Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daily ND Five - September 10, 2008

Tomorrow's adventure: Mowing the lawn with my new electric mower. Bets on whether I mow over the cord? Anyone? Anyone?

At least the neighbors will be happy that the jungle that is currently my yard will be shorter.

One:
How about some video from Saturday? And a quick analysis of why we didn't see more sacks, despite Tenuta and 59 pass attempts. (The Blue-Gray Sky)

Two: Speaking of sacks, how about some more on the subject? (Rakes of Mallow)

Three: I'm a believer (it's more fun than being a pessimist, right?). And yes, I only did that because I saw that headline and got The Monkees in my head. (The Rock Report)

Four: This would have been even easier than just watching the 4th quarter on TiVo. (Subway Domer)

Five: Supposedly, Notre Dame and Michigan have only faced off twice when they are unranked. Once, this year. The other time? Last year. (The Observer)

No comments: