Thursday, January 29, 2009

ND License Plates

Rarely do I get excited about a trip to the BMV, but today, I did - I finally got around to getting new license plates, only five months after moving to Indiana.

The best part about the new license plates? This:



Yes, I will soon have Notre Dame plates for my car. This would be exciting if it happened during the season, but it is even better in the off season (OK, maybe not so much during the season. But I'm grasping for anything here, people).

And, in case anyone is wondering, you don't have to move to Indiana to get a Notre Dame license plate, as these other states also have them:

* Indiana
* Illinois
* Pennsylvania
* Delaware
* Maryland
* New Jersey
* Virginia

Also, if you live in Georgia, go here to read about how you can sign up to get on the list of people who are interested in ND plates for Georgia!

No comments: