Thursday, March 20, 2008

The "What Else Am I Doing?" Live Blog - Part II

Back! I'll be watching the K-State - USC game, followed by Notre Dame - George Mason.

6:14 - Kansas State 6 - USC 3 - I have Kansas State winning this game in my brackets. If only we could end the game here.

6:30 - Kansas State 16 - USC 11 - I am not really paying much attention to the game. Which is a good thing, so long as K-State is winning.

6:44 - Other - The other games are, at this point, much more interesting. Perhaps I should switch over to the computer to watch.

7:01 - Kansas State 37 - USC 27 - Up by ten at half? I am running to the store. I need sustenance.

7:40 - Kansas State 47 - USC 48 - O.J. Mayo just scored for the USC lead. As he only needs six credits to be eligible to play, I was wondering what those six credits might be. I like to think that he is following in the steps of that other recent USC attendee, Matt Leinart, in taking ballroom dancing. Of course, with the number of athletes on Dancing with the Stars, perhaps ballroom dancing is a legitimate class for an athlete to take.

9:28 - Notre Dame 33 - George Mason 21 - It's the half, and I have realized that I cannot watch Notre Dame and do anything else. I am far too caught up in the game. So, I am done for now. Night!

No comments: