Friday, September 18, 2009

Irish Blogger Gathering: Sparty Edition - The Posts

Gents and Ladies, the posts that are up for this week's IBG:

Over at Subway Domer, the founder of this gathering discusses drinking. And other things that are less prominent in my life in a post-meltdown weekend.

Her Loyal Sons relive the Ty days (but not in a bad way).

At Charlie's Nasties, our childhood friend Grimace encourages bad behavior. I approve.

Another individual making a living practicing this whole law thing over at Domer Law Blog remembers that, win or lose, no one goes wrong with an excellent tailgate.

One Foot Down spices our pre-game prep up this week, and breaks out the John L. Smith rant. You know I approve.

Brawling Hibernian reminds me of something I forgot - the on-air radio meltdown after the 2006 come-from-behind win.

Let me know if you have posted and are not up - I'm doing this on a Thursday night post-tailgate prep/mid-liver warm-up, so perfection is not exactly something I am going to even hope to claim at this point.

No comments: