Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twittering

So, I am on Twitter (@bluegoldheels), but I rarely use it. I live in the cell phone dark ages, with a phone that barely text messages, let alone allows me to update Twitter, so I can only update when I am online. I may, however, start paying more attention to Twitter.

You see, to go along with my last post, Ozzie Guillen is now on Twitter. You just know that there will be tweets from Ozzie that would get any other manager fired as the season progresses. Plus, it is easier to understand him when he is writing, not speaking.

Already, Ozzie is saying things that are not exactly what one would like to hear from a manager. For example, yesterday he tweeted: "3 day of Spring Training and im already boreddddddd."

Nice attitude there, Skip. And yet, this just makes me all the more happy to be a White Sox fan.

No comments: